Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Equity Investments

Ok, this is my last post this week ;). I wanted to share this equity investments website with you. I'm currently in the process of fund raising for the "project of my life" and I found this website very useful for collecting some opinions on equity funds. If you plan to obtain some equity investments for your business, this should be your starting point. I posted some of my experiences regarding cooperation with some equity funds and I strongly encourage you to do the same, once you'll finish your road show. This is the first source of reliable and non-polished information about a number of investments companies and we (people raising funds for our projects), must keep this up-to-date to secure our interests. The website has the digg functionality and thus the best equity funds can be distinguished ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment